Thursday, January 24, 2019

Nudes, Plain Speak, and Pain Management, from Gary


I'm just going to flat-out ask. Go to StrangeHorror.com and back my Gods of Aazurn: Witches Kickstarter!

Hey, we're friends, you're interested, I can speak plainly. This 70-plus page GN and three accompanying comics WILL happen. Join us now and join the fun. http://strangehorror.com/

Many thanks to those who were there already! Superbackers are going to receive a little surprise in their mailboxes soon.

The Kickstarter launch Tuesday knocked me out and I slept for 10 hours. Even the excitement of a good, solid launch and reoccuring, repetitive-motion arm pain couldn't keep me from ZZZs.

(Don't worry, stretches help considerably and I've been dealing with this for quite a while. Advice at the risk of sounding like your mother: when at your computer, sit up and don't slouch.)

No entertainment recommendations this time! What, you think I've been watching movies this week?! It's Kickstarter time.

The nudes? Click bait. Sorry --

See you today over at StrangeHorror.com!

In glorious service to our Aazurn overlords,
Gary Scott Beatty
StrangeHorror.com



No comments:

Post a Comment