Friday, January 18, 2019

I Sit on a God's Knee


Writing and illustrating Gods of Aazurn means I'm privileged to get close and personal with the gods themselves. Check out the new art below, drawn from a photograph taken by my wife.


I'm using the piece to let my Webtoons readers know about the Gods of Aazurn Kickstarter beginning Tuesday at StrangeHorror.com.

People say we should never meet our heroes, but, believe me, the King of the Dark Sky (may his tentacles ever spread) was just as darkly duplicitous as we have been lead to believe. Singularly malevolent. He did not disappoint.

Take care of yourself and those you love. Make time for the loud and the quiet. Every moment counts.

In glorious service to our Aazurn overlords,
Gary Scott Beatty
http://strangehorror.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment