Thursday, January 17, 2019


Here I am, so anxious to dig into Gods of Aazurn: Witches, liking so much how the written chapters sound, so eager to jump into major illustration mode -- and so woefully unprepared to Kickstart Tuesday.


The reading material is there, I just haven't had time to fret over everything like I usually do. This can't be Kickstarter time, I'm too calm.

So, briefly, please mark your calendar for Tuesday, to drop in to StrangeHorror.com and back my Kickstarter.

That's all for now. I should recheck the math on the Kickstarter. The 70-plus page graphic novel, Gods of Aazurn: Witches, hits Kickstarter January 22 at StrangeHorror.com.

Find some peace this weekend and make time to read, you know you want to. Don't let winter force you out of the woods. This snow thing is no match for heavily insulated outerwear, wool socks, and quality long underwear.

In glorious service to our Aazurn overlords,
Gary Scott Beatty
http://strangehorror.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment