Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Welcome to Dunwich begins TODAY!


I've been getting a lot of press about Welcome to Dunwich, the Lovecraft-inspired story that begins TODAY at Gods of Aazurn on Webtoons, here.

REAL ESTATE IN DUNWICH. I think it has a pretty good hook, "Lovecraft's Dunwich Gentrified by Developer." Or maybe it's just when you drop the name "Lovecraft" people stand up and listen.

Anyway, Welcome to Dunwich runs nearly through to the end of 2018, so if you don't like it, I need to know now. Comment at Webtoons.

Beneath the real estate story, as homeowners are kicked out of Georgians and shacks alike, a variety of eldritch beings eye the newcomers with evil intent.

LIKES. I have to remind y'all, I need Likes at Webtoons. It's the only way the corporate guys know I'm there. Remember, EVERY story can be Liked individually.

I have Mark Bloodworth to thank for being guest artist for Welcome to Dunwich! Let's talk about it over at Webtoons!

In glorious service to our Aazurn overlords,
Gary Scott Beatty
The LIKE monger
StrangeHorror.com

No comments:

Post a Comment