Wednesday, September 12, 2018

"The Rescue" Concludes "Gods of Aazurn" Chapter One!


I finished and launched The Rescue, the extra-long Gods of Aazurn chapter that begins wrangling previous chapters into a coherent story. You asked for it, the consequences are on your head!


It's UP now! Be sure to LIKE, otherwise Webtoons doesn't know you where there and, like Sauron, won't know to turn it's big, burning eye my way. Yes, I want them to see me.

The Rescue is in actuality a teaser for the bigger GOA story coming after the newly colored and formatted Welcome to Dunwich, beginning September 19. Illustrated by Mark Bloodworth.

Sounds like a lot of work, but I'm committed. Or I should be committed.
https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/gods-of-aazurn/list?title_no=202820

No comments:

Post a Comment