Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Stay Calm.


 

Stay calm and help calm others. Most of the panic is simply marketing.

The mayhem at Gods of Aazurn could help you relax. My Creepy magazine, '70s horror movie, and classic monster influences, though disturbing, are eerily comforting. Weren't those the days, when we argued over horror media? Wasn't Lovecraft an entertaining chap?

Don't forget to hit the heart icon to Like each story. I use the hearts as bookmarks so I can quickly find where I left off reading a Webtoons story. You may need that tool, as there are now 19 binge-worthy chapters of Gods of Aazurn.

(I'm hoping my current storyline doesn't get me kicked off the platform, so you should probably get over there soon.)

Staying calm, in glorious service to our Aazurn overlords,
Gary Scott Beatty
The LIKE monger
StrangeHorror.com



No comments:

Post a Comment